Thursday, October 6, 2011

MAKE $100,000+ FROM SOMETHING YOU ALREADY HAVE!


One or the easiest ways to make money online, no one talks about. I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars doing this and its so simple it might surprise you. And at first glance, you might think it would be the last thing you want to do.
So what am I talking about?
Well, its starts with a story. In the year 2000, I was running a web design company called Frank  flax Web Design. The business was doing fine and I had a number of steady clients. The only problem was I wasn’t making lot money. It took me quite a while to develop a website that turned people browsing my website looking for web design services into people who actually purchased design services from me.
So, about a year into running the web design business, I got the idea to sell a duplicate of my website, but change the name of the business. This meant they didn’t have to go through the entire process of setting up a successful business system themselves. Essentially, I would be selling a proven website business system.

This meant they could start out one day one with a ready made and tested website that was proven to convert browsers into buyers. I also include a short “How To” manual about how to run a successful web design business, even if they didn’t know design themselves. I showed them to hire out design work, get traffic to their site, how to close deals and price out design work. It was only eight or nine pages and it highlighted my experiences in running my own successful web design business. That, coupled with the fact that they got a customized website with their contact information, was very valuable to a lot of people.
I sold more than 100 web design duplicate business to people wanting to run a web design company in about a year and a half. So here is where the interesting part starts to come in. if u are building a duplicate of a website that already exists, it only takes a fraction of the time it takes to build the original business.
As an example, it took me only 30 minutes to build an entire duplicate of a web design business complete with the new owners business name and contact information. I was selling them for about $600 a piece. And since as a web designer, I was only being paid $60/hr, I was more than happy to sell and build duplicates on the side for $1,200/hr.

2 comments:

  1. Wow i think this is in my interest , where am i to start ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yYou need not to worry, you can start somehow

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Steps To Make a Website

The first thing to consider when you create a website is its design. You need to choose colors that are friendly on the eye. You also ...